The parishes of St Paul’s Alverthorpe, St Anne’s Wrenthorpe, St Mary Magdalene Outwood, and St Peter’s Stanley.
Sharing information during physical distancing
Benefice Mayday Quiz night : Friday May 1st 7.30 pm. click here
Stanley and Alverthorpe joint events:
- Tuesday Compline (St Peter’s) on 24th November 9:00 pm
- Wednesday Morning Prayer (St Peter’s) on 25th November 9:00 am
- Bereavement Support Group on 25th November 10:00 am
- Wednesday Compline (St Peter’s) on 25th November 9:00 pm
- Thursday Compline (St Peter’s) on 26th November 9:00 pm
- Friday Catchup (Stanley/Alverthorpe) on 27th November 2:00 pm
- Friday Evening Prayer (St Peter’s) on 27th November 9:00 pm
- Sunday Service – St Peter’s/St Paul’s on 29th November 10:00 am
- Coffee after the service (starts shortly after the services) on 29th November 10:45 am
- Monday Morning Prayer (St Peter’s) on 30th November 9:00 am
Outwood and Wrenthorpe joint events:
- Wednesday Eucharist (Outwood/Wrenthorpe) on 25th November 2:00 pm
- Wednesday Sung Compline (Outwood/Wrenthorpe) on 25th November 9:00 pm
- Thursday Evening Prayer (Outwood/Wrenthorpe) on 26th November 5:30 pm
- Saturday Midday Prayer (Wrenthorpe/Outwood) on 28th November 12:30 pm
- Sunday Service St Anne – Wrenthorpe on 29th November 10:00 am
- Sunday Evening Reflection (Outwood/Wrenthorpe) on 29th November 5:30 pm
- Monday Evening Prayer (Outwood/Wrenthorpe) on 30th November 5:30 pm
- Tuesday Bible Study (Wrenthorpe/Outwood) on 1st December 4:00 pm
- Tuesday Evening Prayer (Outwood/Wrenthorpe) on 1st December 5:30 pm
- Wednesday Eucharist (Outwood/Wrenthorpe) on 2nd December 2:00 pm
Church staff: add an event here.
Find us on Facebook
We meet and discuss things, and pray together, using the zoom conference app. It is free to download and use and you don’t have to sign up to anything to join our meetings.
Phone 0203 695 0088 and enter meeting ID 501 015 8529, from 9:45 am onwards on Sundays to join the Stanley/Alverthorpe morning service.
If you know somebody who could benefit from this phone service, please print out the following guide and pass it onto them somehow so they can join in.